Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Project Runway

Sorry, yobiddy hasn't posted for a bit cause she got obsessed with Project Runway.

That Tim Gunn. What a honey. When he says "make it work," I tell you what. That's what I do every single day. I think he might be my true love.

And damn. Some of them young drafters are pretty good. I can tell you that my skinny jeans pattern would kick all their little butts (and you know I can make a sexy ballgown), but they're on the right path -- I must give them some serious biddy props.

Of course, I finished several projects while watching Seasons 1, 2, and 3. I never watch the tube without a few project options within reach. And if my one year old tries to stop me, I just throw a serious fit and lock him out of the room. You know that t.v. is bad for kids.

No comments: