Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Biddy Quiz


So many people are thinkin' they're a biddy just 'cause it's fashionable.
Take the quiz. Find out. Nothin' I can do about it.
Either you got it or you're not it.


Are you crafty? yes/no
Do you think glue guns are evil? yes/no
Do you finish shit up? yes/no
Do you look super stylish in your homemade fancies? yes/no
Do you wear a babushka? yes/no
Do you love to wear aprons? yes/no
Do you like to swear (at people, your children, or your stupid fucking craft project)? yes/no
Do you make lace? yes/no
Super judgemental? yes/no
Crash church potlucks? yes/no
Antique linen ebay sniper? yes/no
Little girls wanna be ya? yes/no


Count up your yes's. Anything less than ten and you can just forget about it. Get to work.

1 comment:

art(h)ist said...

yes, supa crafty

yes. glue guns have ruined the world. Although I do have one and I use it for one craft in particular. But you know I leave none of those sick glue trails. I am a samarai glue gunner! Don't hate me cause I'm REAL!

yes, mostly. unless it sucks. then I take it out and do it again. true biddy style.

yah. so stylish. all the grandmas stop me in the supermarket.

shit. I've been wearing a babusha since i was 12.

I love aprons.

You know I cuss at children!

ahh. I don't make lace. You got me there. I can knit lacey things though. Does that count?

I am really really judgemental. Just ask Dan?

yes. I love noodle salads and gelatin molds!

yes. shit girl. I am the one that beat you out the last time. And lets not even talk about crocheted clothes hangers! Holla!

Yes. Opal still want to grow up and be just like me. She even pretends that she is me and cusses at her dolls when they don't tie their french knots the right way.